Chalet 185 m2 with wood stove and sauna
Floor: carpet and tile
- Equipped for 12 people
- Bedroom 1: 1 large double bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 large double bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 large double bed
- Bedroom 4: 2 single beds
- Bedroom 5: 1 set of bunk beds
- Bedroom 6: 1 set of bunk beds
- Living room + television canalsat, DVD
- Bathroom with shower and bath (2 sinks)
- Bathroom with bath and toilet (2 sinks)
- Shower room with 2 sinks, washing machine and dryer
- 3 separate toilets
- Sauna with shower
- Kitchen with hob, freezer, oven, microwave and dishwasher
- 2 large south facing terrace with panoramic views
- Private garage
- Bedding: Duvets
- Included: bedlinen, beds made on arrival, towels,
tea towels, welcome pack
- The top bunk is not suitable for children under 6 years.
Wonderful village of scandinavian chalets situated in Le Hameau de Flaine with a few shops. There is a blue slope next to the Hameau to reach a chair lift . There is also a free shuttle bus to reach the ski departure and the shops of Flaine Forêt area.
Flaine is located in Haute-Savoie, between Geneva and Chamonix Mont-Blanc, At the heart of a large natural bowl at 1600 meters altitude. A must for winter sports enthusiasts in a ski area of character: the Grand Massif.
Here, cars are banned so you can enjoy a quiet and relaxing stay. Stroll through this art resort and discover the architectural history and a rich cultural heritage.
Enjoy skiing or snowboarding during the winter season and play golf, go rafting or paragliding, or enjoy the many free activities for children and adults during the summer season.