Winter activities in FlaineFlaine offers a variety of activities of all kinds. Between ski slopes, sports activities or cultural leisure activities, it is impossible to get bored during your holidays in our resort.
TOP IDEAS FOR WINTER ACTIVITIES IN FLAINEBelow is a non-exhaustive list of leisure activities and experiences you can explore during your stay.
For more information on these and for bookings, please contact the tourist office or the service provider concerned.
Haven't found your accommodation in Flaine yet? Discover all our rentals here!
ACTIVITIES IN THE SKY
• GRAVITY ZERO: in "soft" or "adrenaline" mode? Discover the Gravity Zero activity and propel yourself into the air thanks to a rubber band.
• MONTGOLFIERE : Flaine seen from above, this is what the hot air balloon activity offers. Let the wind guide you and enjoy the breathtaking landscape!
• SNOW KITE: on skis or snowboard, learn to fly a kite sail with our state-qualified instructors. Go to the heart of the mountains and discover new sensations of sliding.
• CULTURAL GUIDED TOUR: did you know that Flaine was listed in the French Inventory of Historic Monuments? Discover every week the art, architecture and design of our beautiful Flaine ski resort.
• EXHIBITION: in February, Flaine offers you an exceptional opening on the theme of the construction of memory in the digital era.
• CITY GAME: discover Flaine with this treasure hunt which combines mystery, art and architecture. Are you ready to put the puzzle together and discover your reward?
• MOUNTAIN KART: race down the Flaine slopes on this unusual three-wheeled vehicle. Sensations guaranteed! Are you ready to race?
• SNOWMOBILE: no need to be an expert for a snowmobile ride on the snowy slopes of Flaine! An activity that can be enjoyed at nightfall and even at night to take advantage of a beautiful ride between forests and slopes.
• SLEDDING: for the youngest and the oldest, the discovery of sled dogs is a family activity. It's up to you whether you prefer to learn how to drive a sled or just sit back and enjoy the magnificent landscape.